Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Update- Week 18

We've reached 18 weeks and are doing fine.  I have started to get my baby bump (finally!) but it's still a little one.  If you didn't know I was pregnant you would just think I needed to work out, but... I am happy to see that my little one is growing and moving around.  Lately I've been able to feel him/her move and it is the craziest feeling, like a little fish is squirming inside me.  My doctor says that for my first baby it's unusual to feel it before 20 weeks but hey! Who ever said that being advanced is a bad thing, not me!  Anyway, I'm happy to be where I'm at and happy that I'm still healthy and so is the baby. 

Also, I set and appointment to find out what we're having for March 4th.  It's a little past my 20 week mark but my Mom is going to be out of town so she wanted us to wait for her to be back so she can be there.  Which is fine with me because I need her to find out what we're having and not tell me or Abraham.  I'm really wanting to have a revealing party and have our friends and family find out together!  It's going to be so much fun.  Which, now that I think of it, I'll have to designate someone to take pictures so we can document the occasion.

Anyway, Other than that I don't think there is much else to report.  We still have no clue what names we like best and I'm just barely starting to think of everything we're going to need for when this child comes (which actually makes me feel kind of dizzy when I start researching everything.... too many choices!).  So far no weird cravings but I do love my snack food and I am sooooo happy that summer is coming because I LOVE watermelon! Yum!

Thanks for all your support and love!  And until my next post, here's my latest pictures.


And I just want to say thank you to my wonderful Husband, Abraham, for taking these pictures!
I Love You!

2 comments:

  1. You really aren't going to find out the sex of the baby? Wow!!! That's crazy, but more power to you! Although I bet when you get the urge to shop for baby clothes, you will wish you knew. ha ha. As per names, here are my favorite,
    1) Tapanga Placenta Vargas
    2) Sha'Quonda Da'Quande Vargas
    3) Bon Qui Qui Moesha Vargas
    4) Jervonte Ladarrell Vargas

    Or there is always...

    Maria Josephine Chilindrina Esthella De Los Angeles Vargas. HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reveal party idea sounds fun! Your baby bump is very cute. I remember feeling all nervous about being pregnant still when there wasn't much sign of it yet, too. Those doctor appointments were always so reassuring. So excited to find your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete