So I had my last doctors appointment and I'm still pregnant! Yay! Not that I had any real doubts but when you don't feel or look like it you begin to wonder. Anyways, I was able to hear the heart beat again and it was a lot easier to find than last time. Which I guess means that my baby is growing. Also, I am sad to say that I wussed out. I didn't ask my doctor about the ultra sound because I knew that I would be getting on in 6 weeks. Which seems like it's so far away but I know will be here in no time, I just need to be patient.
But all in all things are going great. No weird craving yet, but that's okay, I don't really feel like sending Abraham out on a midnight run to get me something I've just got to have.
In the mean time, I am trying to compile a list of names, both boy and girl, so that we can at least have some options. So if you come across a good one let me know. We're looking for ones that are unique, go good with Vargas, and sound good in both English and Spanish.
TaLyn
I am sooooo happy for you!!! You are going to be the cutest mom ever.
ReplyDeleteI like the name Eliana, it would go cute with Vargas.
Ooops, I posted from the wrong e-mail! My blog is stacylanguage.blogspot.com =]
ReplyDelete:) good luck with the names! I hope everything is going well for you.
ReplyDelete