Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some Times You Feel Like a Nut....

In case you didn't know, I love holidays.  They are the perfect excuse to get together and have some fun and this year for halloween I finally got to go to Bates Nut Farm.  I have wanting to go since last october.  I was able to go with my parents and little brother and sister and Abraham.  We had a great time browsing the little store and then feeding the sheep and goats.  Abraham even made friends with on of the goats that would let him pet him. Then, finally, the moment I have been waiting so long for... I got to choose a pumpkin.  Well, okay, so the anticipation wasn't that great but it was still fun.  We walked around a bit looking at the huge pumpkins that they still had and then went home to carve our new treasure.













Overall I think everyone had a great time.  It's so nice to be able to go out with famliy and enjoy the simple things in life.  I hope that I can have more of these experiences soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment