Just to let you know, this post is one of observation, not one to seek sympathy.
So, lately I've been spending a lot of my free time online watching videos, checking emails that I've checked fifty times already and a constant return to facebook to read the newest post about someone elses life. I was actually just there and that's when it hit me, "what am I doing?" I'm sitting here watching my husband playing video games with his friend while I spend way to much time waiting on facebook for something interesting to happen. What is wrong with this picture? There are things that I could be doing but what is compelling me to sit on my fanny and stare at a website that will do little more than increase my need for glasses each hour that I stare at it.
So it seems that I need to find some project or activity to keep my mind busy and interested but also requires me to actually do something. Preferably something that doesn't really cost all that much. Any Ideas?
-TaLyn
Community Service is a great one Tay... BBBS could always use more people and it is fun to make a kids life better. ~Diana~
ReplyDeleteStarting this blog will keep you busy... but of course that defeats the purpose of your post! ha ha... At least when you update your blog it's like a journal. You could also go into couponing!!! It's time consuming but SO worth it!
ReplyDelete